Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Blogging iPod

So I've installed this blogging app on my iPod touch and I figured since I'm having trouble sleeping I might as well try it out!

The long weekend is coming up and I must say I am getting pretty excited! I am finally taking the big leap and going to finally start painting the house! Only 2 rooms though (technically it's 3 but the kitchen and family room are essentially one room). I chose the colours this weekend after spending $40 on paint sample pots. Really glad I did it though as it really gave me a good idea what colours looked good. Let's just say if I didn't buy painter pots I would have been stuck with a wall that was more blue than gray, and a wall too pale in contrast with my creme couches!

I've never painted before - maybe that's why I am excited about it! Everyone is telling me I'm going to get sick of it really fast. Let's hope not! I've got lots of painting to do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. web design web design web design