Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Year In Review

Time: 11:38pm
Mood: Excited for 2010
Song of the moment: Jay-Z - Empire State Of Mind

So I'm knitting my first ever pair of mitts and I'm very eager to get back to them so this will have to be quick... and quick b/c 2009 is fast coming to an end! Talk about procrastination on this year in review!

This year was the year of doing what I set my mind to doing. I've always had the urge to travel to Tibet, so this year, me and my love set off on a Tibetian adventure that took us to various monasteries, to the Potala Palace (my true inspiration of going to Tibet) and of course, Everest Base Camp. What an adventure! And along the way we got a glimpse of Nepal (Kathmandu was amazing!) and India (two words - Taj Mahal. Wow!), which we hope to expore more in the near future!

I made a unspoken resolution in 2009 to obtain my professional engineering status. I am happy to say I achieved this goal 2 Friday's ago - I made it! haha!

I am definitely looking forward to 2010. I'm looking forward to Paris and Peru, and whatever adventures life will lead Jimmy and I.

Happy New Year everyone :D Here's to a fantastic 2010!

2 comments:

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the excellent work. design web design